01 January 2006



It's the yarn for Rogue* Came in the mail the other day. I was amazed at how quick it shipped! I ordered it at like midnight on the 26th and got it on the 31st. *Dances* It's Wool of the Andes in Mist from knitpicks. I also got a size 7 addi turbo needle, I love it. Unluckily the gauge isn't right so I can't use it for Rogue. Have to use my size 9 Boyle needle >.> Also in the picture is the first KnitLit book. I picked it up the other day at work (both a good and bad thing, working at a bookstore had expanded my library but depleted my wallet o.o;;) I have KnitLit 2, now I need to pick up KnitLit the third!
This is my first post of substance and will (hopefully) be the first of many. I'll be posting pictures of my past projects and once I figure out how to do it I'll have those cool shiny little progress bars as well! o.o Maybe that will help me actually finish a project XD Anywho, back to knitting!


*(http://girlfromauntie.com/patterns/shop/rogue/detail.php

No comments: